Pill & Easton-in-Gordano Parish Council is committed to openness in its activities and in its relationship with members of the community.
This commitment manifests itself in the following ways, all of which are referred to elsewhere on this website:-
- The public posting of agendas for meetings.
- The availability of minutes of meetings as soon as practical after they have taken place.
- The availability of all documents pertaining to the work of the Council.
- The availability of the Parish Clerk in the Parish Council office at publicly advertised times.
- Regular reporting on its activities in the Pill Paper (the community newsletter).
- An active website.
- A Public Participation session at the beginning of every meeting of the full
- Council, in addition to every meeting of the Council or one of its committees being open to the public.
Any request for appropriate and non-confidential information outside of the freely available material referred to here will be met within twenty days of the request being received.
This document sets out to provide an overview of the Council’s role, responsibilities and the documents immediately available on request.
Minutes of all meetings are published on the website, and are also available at the Parish Council office and the Library.