Please note: The annual parish meeting has been POSTPONED. It will be rearranged for a future date, to be announced.
- Welcome and introductions
- Minutes of the previous meeting (April 2019)
- Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chair, Cllr Paul Kent
- Statement of accounts for 2020/21 and observations on finances for 2021/22
- Observations of North Somerset Councillors for their respective wards
- Short activity reports on the following topics:
- Morgan’s Charity
- Friends of Watchhouse Hill
- Pill Resource Centre
- Pill in Bloom
- EIG, Pill & Ham Green Community Forum
- Pill & District Children & Young People’s Partnership
- St George’s Flower Bank
- Neighbourhood Plan
- Crockerne Community Pool
- Any other questions, resolutions or business relating to the Parish Council
This meeting is an opportunity for all residents of the parish to express their opinions or concerns regarding issues relevant to the parish.
Please note that this is not a Parish Council Meeting, but it is chaired by the Chairman of the Parish Council in accordance with legal requirements. Councillors attend this meeting as members of the public.